Sunday, May 6, 2012

Is It Just Me?

Don't adjust your TV set...I am trying out a new, more jazzy template.  This is one of the Dynamic templates...we'll see how it works.

When I first gave birth to this blog on April 27, 2012, I didn't know if ANYONE would even look at it, so I didn't want to spend much time on the aesthetics. 

However, I am averaging 100 hits a day and people are reading, commenting, and contacting me for specific advice.  We are nearing 900 hits in 9 days. Who knew? I was told traffic would build slowly.

I was just going to write it for a few friends.  HELLOOOOOO friends!


"Red Ribbons and Cherries"
6 x 6 Oil on Gessobord
SOLD

3 comments:

  1. You Know I'm reading...and learning! ;) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the blog and have passed it on to my artist friends~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bethie, you're watching me and I'm watching you!

    Torrie, thanks so much for the feeback and LOVE that you have passed it on! I aim to inspire.....

    ReplyDelete